Monday, February 10

Chocolate macaroons

 I made chocolate macaroons ! I had never ever made macaroons but I asked a friend to teach me so that's why they are so pretty (most of the beautiful ones shown in the pictures are the ones she made, thanks Pauline! <3 )
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been pretty busy but the holidays are in one week so expect to see a lot of DIYs and other fun stuff coming your way!
II used a recipe from a french recipe site. Here's the link: http://www.puregourmandise.com/recettes/014.htm

Comment if you want me to translate that recipe in a full post or just to tell me how much you love chocolate (I love it to the moon and back!) and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.