Thursday, September 11

31DC2014 Day 11: Polka Dots

Hey! I hope your day has been great.
I can now say I have already achieved more than 10 days of the 31 day challenge! Which is pretty awesome. I really didn't think I would be able to do my nails everyday. Although I'll tell you a secret: most of the time I only did the left hand since it's the only one that gets photographed. I hope that's not cheating but oh well, now you now! So today is polka dots. I really love polka dots so I couldn't decide if I wanted to do small or big ones and finally decided to do both! I also love pink so what background color to choose wasn't such a hard question. My favorite dots are the tiny ones on the pinky. What are your favorites?
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.