Thursday, September 25

31DC2014 Day 25: Inspired by fashion

Hi everyone!
Today's theme is inspired by fashion. I really didn't know what to do. As much as I like clothes, I'm not a big fan of trends. And I love looking at high fashion clothing in the magazines but nothing really stood out to me. And then I realized that I went to a fashion exhibit in Paris (the 50s in the musée Galliera, if you live near Paris, check it out! it's awesome) and that I could do  nail art on a dress I had seen there. I chose the "Antonia" by Pierre Balmain. It's a really gorgeous embroidered dress. If you want to see what it looks like, just type this in your search box. 
I'm not sure if I like this mani. I like the colors but I don't think I gave the dress justice. What do you think?
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.