Tuesday, September 30

31DC2014 Day 30: Inspired by a tutorial

Hello!
Today is inspired by a tutorial and I'm not entirely happy with what I did. I really like how this abstract mani looks (though I understand it's probably not everyone's taste) but I wanted it to look more like this. So I think I'll retry it some day to see if I can recreate Pshiiit's design. I can't believe we're so close to the end of the challenge! I'm not sure how to do tomorrow's prompt. It's "honor nails you <3". I've seen so many amazing nail art designs by a lot of really creative girls and I'd like to honor each of them so I was thinking about maybe recreating several ones through the month of October and maybe even November. So I thought maybe I could do a link up tomorrow and then recreate those manicures in the weeks after that. Do you think that's a good idea?
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.