Saturday, September 6

31DC2014 Day 6: Violet


Hi everyone!
Today's theme is violet. I'm not sure if purple and violet are the same color because English isn't my native language. In French, the word for "purple" is "violet" so it's a bit confusing for me but I think there's actually a difference. Anyway, I just pretended the theme was purple and stopped worrying about it! When I think of purple nail art, I automatically think of this beautiful orchid by Chalkboard Nails. Isn't it the most beautiful mani you've ever seen? I tried to replicate it and Sarah's version is much more beautiful but I still like the result! I hope you like it too and wish you an awesome day!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.