Saturday, November 15

Taking a break

Hi friends!
As some of you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy with schoolwork and just wasn't feeling like posting. Anyways, I want to improve on my drawing skills and I've gone through tones of magazines to rip out pages that interested me. I like to draw from pictures so magazines are a great source for pretty faces with interesting features. This is a little something I made to practice. I hope you're having an awesome day and bye!
Love, Elsa

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to have a break , glad you are back .
    Love your work you are seriously talented. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawing! :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.