Sunday, March 1

Style: Ballerina Skirt & Rocker Boots

Hi friends!
Today is my first style post so this is exciting and scary. So I chose one of my favorite clothing items ever: a pink tulle skirt. It's really cute and I feel like a ballerina when I wear it. I also like that it has little 3D dots that makes it a bit more original and edgy. This type of skirt can be a bit hard to wear if you don't want to look like you're dressed up as a fairy/princess. This time I chose to wear it with a cable-knit sweater. It's actually more purple-y than in the picture but you get the idea. I am also wearing this awesome black boots with lots of spikes and eyelets.
And this ring is simply adorable. I love delicate jewelry and flowers so it's perfect for me. So, what did you think of my first style post?
Love, Elsa

Skirt: Jennyfer / Sweater: H&M / Boots: Moa / Ring: F21

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely outfit! You look beautiful in the top picture x

    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.